Parallel processing with child processes¶
⚠️ Documentation still under construction
You're seeing an early draft of the documentation that is still in the works. Give feedback to help us prioritize. We also welcome contributors to help out!
- Avoid blocking by moving blocking implementation to child process
- Child process I/O for communication
- Multithreading, but isolated processes
- See reactphp/child-process for underlying APIs
- See clue/reactphp-pq for higher-level API to automatically wrap blocking functions in an async child process and turn blocking functions into non-blocking promises